Deep Learning Market, Projected to Exceed USD 400 billion by 2030

According to Acumen research, the article discusses the booming deep learning market, projected to exceed USD 400 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of over 40%. A specialized algorithm highlights key securities in the sector that have shown an 18.07% growth rate over the past year, outperforming the S&P BSE Sensex Index.

deep learnig

Deep learning, a transformative subfield of machine learning, holds the key to numerous recent technological marvels, from strikingly realistic conversational AI agents to cutting-edge self-driving vehicles.

According to Acumen research, projections indicate the deep learning market could skyrocket past USD 400 billion by 2030, boasting an impressive Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) exceeding 40%. As such, it promises lucrative investment opportunities in the foreseeable future.

They’ve employed a specialized algorithm to illuminate the most impactful securities in deep learning. This list, formulated by web scanning and algorithmic precision, provides a comprehensive insight into the deep learning sphere’s potential.

Performance Overview:

Over the past year, the securities on this list have exhibited an 18.07% growth. The deep learning list shows commendable resilience and potential when juxtaposed against the S&P BSE Sensex Index’s 11.27% in the same timeframe.

Notably, the list’s beta, reflecting its volatility, stands moderately high at 1.13. Furthermore, the list predominantly features Technology stocks (90%), with Consumer Cyclicals stocks making up the remaining 10%. For investors and enthusiasts alike, this list is a valuable educational tool, although it’s paramount to emphasize its non-advisory nature.

Let’s delve into some of the stand-out entities:

  1., Inc. (AMZN)
  • Overview: A global retail and tech behemoth, Amazon provides many products and services. Amazon’s scope is vast, from Kindle and Echo to Amazon Prime and AWS. The AWS segment is noteworthy for catering to a diverse clientele, including startups, enterprises, and governments.
  • Performance: With a month-over-month growth of +7.73% and a yearly surge of +8.32%, Amazon has outstripped the S&P BSE Sensex Index by substantial margins.
  1. Alphabet Inc. (GOOGLE)
  • Overview: Alphabet operates as a holding entity, housing sectors like Google Services, Google Cloud, and Other Bets. Google Cloud offers many services, from AI and machine learning to cybersecurity.
  • Performance: Over the last month and year, Alphabet has risen by +3.72% and +23.74%, respectively, significantly outpacing the S&P BSE Sensex Index.
  1. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
  • Overview: IBM specializes in hybrid cloud, AI, and business services. It’s renowned for offering solutions harnessing IT and data to revamp industries and business processes.
  • Performance: IBM has marked a +2.62% growth over the previous month and +15.77% year-over-year, again superseding the S&P BSE Sensex Index.
  1. Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
  • Overview: Micron, a frontrunner in memory and storage solutions, boasts a wide-ranging product portfolio encompassing DRAM, NAND, and 3D XPoint memory.
  • Performance: Despite a minor dip of -0.52% over the past month, it has seen a yearly growth of +22.82%, surpassing the S&P BSE Sensex Index.
  1. Qualcomm Incorporated (QCOM)
  • Overview: Qualcomm, pivotal in wireless technology development, operates through segments such as QCT, QTL, and QSI, focusing on 3G/4G/5G technologies.
  • Performance: Over the past month and year, Qualcomm has regressed by -12.64% and -11.19%, underperforming compared to the S&P BSE Sensex Index.

In essence, while the deep learning sphere presents myriad opportunities, potential investors should conduct thorough research and exercise caution before making investment decisions.

Our Vision

AI is often seen as a threat to human presence, but it’s crucial to remember that it’s merely a tool. Like electricity, its potential depends on how we utilize it. At Upbeator, we aim to empower you with knowledge about AI tools, enabling you to harness their wonders instead of fearing them.